Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Reigniting the Passion - Bold Fusion Luncheon - June 16
Well, there is an event coming up on June 16th that is more intimate, and focused on re-igniting the passion that occurred at Bold Fusion in 2004. It is an interactive panel discussion focused on how Young Professionals in this city are already making a change in how Cincinnati is percieved, AND how you can get more involved in advancing this change! The panel is a group of very talented young people who are really making a difference in this city:
- Charles Attal - of Charles Attal Presents, Austin, Texas- based concert promoter and venue operator, now current owner of Covington's Madison Theater. This is the same guy responsible for booking the Austin City Limits Music Festival
- Bill Donabedian - President and Co-founder of Midpoint Music Festival, the Midwest's reknowned independent music festival
- Phil Duncan - Managing Director of the Cincinnati and Chicago offices of Landor Associates, who led the regional branding effort
- Ryan Rybolt - Project Manager and Co-founder of Lily Pad, a new, regional wi-fi initiative. This is going to be huge, bringing free wireless access to nearly every public space in Cincinnati USA.
- Moderator - Kerri Christian, Account Director on Tremor for P&G and former member of the regional branding team
Some come find out about these and other amazing new initiatives in the city. Found out how you can stop saying "Cincinnati has nothing going on" and get actively involved in these changes to our great city. It won't answer all the issues facing our town, but it will certainly make you say "I didn't know that was going on in Cincinnati." You'll be SURPRISED!