Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Cirque du Cincinnati

Sounds like the Cirque show that Commissioner Heimlich hinted at last month is going to be a reality. They are finalizing the details and dates, but it seems to be a good bet. THe final decisions around location (Zoo or the Banks) is being decided. I'll register my vote for the Banks. Perhaps the $300k they'd spend preping the area would be progress toward the end goal. It would be a perfect lead in for the riverfront to Tall Stacks.

I'm going to be in Vegas for training in February, and I'll be catching Cirque du Soleil's "O" at the Bellagio. I think getting Cirque Du Soleil Quidam on the Riverfront for 2 months would be a welcome site for the location between the two stadiums...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?