Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Tarbell - Vice-Mayor

Mark Mallory named Jim Tarbell as vice-mayor. As the role is mostly ceremonious, I think this is an excellent choice. Tarbell is a champion for all things Cincinnati, and for things that make it interesting. Arts, Sports, Bars and Restaurants.

It also serves Mr. Mallory well. Tarbell is term-limited in 2007, and will be able to select a new Vice-Mayor then, avoiding anyone becoming well-known and/or powerful to run against him in 2009. That's somewhat cynical, and I'm not indicating that this was in Mr. Mallory's mind when he made his choice. Just pointing out that in fact it will be beneficial to Mallory in that regard.

Comments:
Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for mother board information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?