Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Pedaling to Ecuador

In case you've missed it in a previous post, I am taking a trip to Ecuador with Give Back Cincinnati and Habitat Ecuador in October. Before that trip, I am taking a journey. A journey to bike 2,984 minutes over the course of 100 days. The reason? There are 2,984 miles between Cincinnati, USA and Catamayo, Ecuador. I am looking to get folks to pledge me per minute with hopes of having a combined donation of $1.00/minute in order to raise $2,984. You can see the link to the left and/or click here to learn more.

The reason I am writing is two-fold. I am at $0.74/minute with a month to go, and looking for those final few pledges. Secondly, Maggie Downs with the Enquirer wrote an article about it in Friday's paper... check it out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?