Monday, June 27, 2005
History of the Web and How It has Changed Life
- Online Banking/Bill Payment
- Credit Card/Bank Statement Access
- Vacation Research/Booking (airline tickets, car rentals, hotels).
- Internet Music Downloads/Streaming
- Government Services - Renew License Plates, Check Home Values.
- Home Buying - Shop for new homes, loans, realtors online.
- Gift Registries - New Home, Marriage, Baby
Those are just some things I can think of, and ignore the obvious (instant global news, email, etc). It's really astounding how lives have changed in just 10 years. It's really hard to think of how I was able to get buy before. I can't imagine going to a travel agent to get a paper ticket, or calling a bank teller to get my account balance. It's made life so much easier and effecient. And we're only just getting started... there is so much more that the internet can do.
By the way, like your posts. You seem to be positive. I find that when moving to a new town, reading blogs can help a lot to tell you about people in a city. By the way, Cincy is great. A lot of whiners, but they are everywhere. If Cincy had the problems Boston faces, this town would implode from the sound of these whiners.
I also have a japan plane ticket
It deals mostly with japan plane ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!
You should check it out if you get a chance!!