Monday, May 23, 2005

 

Give Back Cincinnati - Habitat Ecuador - Pledge

MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY
I created a post on this last week, but wanted to kick off the official campaign. I am taking a trip to Ecuador in October to build homes with Habitat for Humanity as part of a group of volunteers with Give Back Cincinnati. As part of this trip I am hoping to raise a substantial donation for the Habitat Affiliate in Ecuador. But rather than just beg for donations, I have created a challenge for myself.

I am looking for people to make a pledge per minute of excercise, with the total combined donation goal of $1.00/minute or $2,984 for Habitat Ecuador.

This website explains it in more detail, and allows for a quick and easy way for you to make a per minute pledge. (All donations are to Give Back Cincinnati and are tax deductible.)

MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?