Friday, March 04, 2005

 

Cincinnati Discovers Cosmopolitan

AmericanCity.org has an interesting article on the Creative Class in Cincinnati. If nothing else it does a fantastic job of summing up a lot of the great work that is going on in Cincinnati. I've commented on most of it here, but it's a nice concise view of things. This was published in January, but perhaps was written earlier, as one of the festivals it mentions is Jammin' on Main which is now cancelled.

Save Our City lists the article on his blog. While I like the article and it's findings, I do wonder who James Schroder is. The only thing I can find on him is that he is in fact from Cincinnati (based on a book review from Amazon). If anyone knows what his background is in Cincinnati I'd love to know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?