Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

Playhouse in the Park - Stage Left

I am going to the Stage Left Series run of Bad Dates at the Playhouse tonight. For those that don't know about it, check it out. Each one of the playhouse's plays has one night for 'Stage Left'. It's targeted towards young professionals, and offers discounted tickets, and a post-play meet-up at a local bar for discussion with the actor/director/writer of the play. Really cool way to learn more about the plays, and to meet some new people. Each one of the Stage Left events is 'hosted' by a Young Professional group, but it's open to anyone, and tickets are only $25. I'll post tomorrow my review of Bad Dates...though I have absolutely no credentials for rating plays other than my personal opinion on whether I was entertained or not!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?