Monday, February 07, 2005

 

Perfect North Doing Well

I don't wish anyone bad ill, so I congratulate Perfect North on their Successes. However, I have never been to PN, not for tubing, not for boarding. I still hold a grudge against the hill... you see PN was one of the last places in the US to allow snowboarders to partake in the winter fun. Not until 2002-2003 did they allow the first boarders to hit the slopes. It wasn't until their key demographic (listed in the above article as teenage boys), was so overwhelmingly boarders that they couldn't succeed without the snowboard money. Maybe some day I'll get over it and head out, but it's just so inherently wrong. You can't ban me out of disgust for 'my kind', and then ask me to save your business once there's not enough skiers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?