Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

I Do Not Get Paid by 3CDC

Just want to put that out there, as I begin to post (yet again) about developments by 3CDC. As I have said in previous posts, I'll be happier once dirt starts moving on Fountain Square, the Banks, or Washington Park, but we keep getting a glimpse at progress (and it's real progress) by the crew at 3CDC. It really is great news for Cincinnati.

Some of the highlights in today's article. Possible House of Blues at 5th and Race (Vacant Parking Lot today), "vast, vast majority of the plan is privately financed", and if City Council okays plan when unveiled in late March/Early April then the project would begin this summer and be complete by Reds Opening Day in 2006!

Jumping off my bandwagon now, but wouldn't it be great to see a new Fountain Square, a House of Blues downtown, and some new condos and restaurants at the Banks all by end of year 2006?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?