Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Home Depot Expo - Gone?

Well, if you're like me you noticed the 'Home Depot Expo - Coming Soon' sign as you drove up I-71 for about the last year at the Center of Cincinnati development (currently has Meijer's, Circuit City, Target, Waffle House, etc). The Expo store is about the only things I was looking forward to. I love Home Depot, great people, great community partner, and great prices (I never shop at Lowe's, because I haven't been able to get them to donate so much as a shovel to a community project in 5 years). And the Expo store is one step up on a Home Depot, with a line of products that's maybe one step up from what you find in the normal HD store. But alas, it looks like the project is delayed, or possibly will never come. I hope they build, but if they don't I hope they sell the land to allow for something else to be built (as long as it's not a Lowe's!)

Comments:
...Waffle House...Actually, it's an IHOP. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?