Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Inn the Wood and Acropolis No More

For those of you that love Clifton as I do, you may have mixed feelings about the redevelopment happening on the South Side of Campus. I know I do, it's horrible to see businesses like Inn the Wood and Acropolis get pushed out of the neighborhood. They survived the good and the bad, and helped make Clifton the neighborhood it is. However, I'm not shedding a tear to see all the junk food places going elsewhere. They were always an eye sore to the neighborhood, and the amount of trash they contributed in the neighborhood was significant. So sometimes you have to lose some great businesses for the good of the overall neighborhood. This is one of those times I think.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?