Sunday, January 30, 2005

 

Give Back - Public School Event

I spent my Saturday at Give Back's first volunteer event in 2005. We visited Roselawn and over 110 volunteers came out to spend 6 hours putting 50 gallons of fresh paint on the hallways of the school. It was a great event, and awesome to see so many new faces out at the event. Every event amazes me. I often here people talk about there either being no way to meet new people in Cincinnati, or they indicate that when they go to 'Young Professional' events they simply see the same faces every time. I can tell you that is abosultely not true at Give Back events. I'd say at least half of those that attended on Saturday had never been to an event before. So if you are looking for a way to meet new people, expand your social circle, and while you're at it do some good in the community, then check out Give Back Cincinnati

Comments:
Great event and fun to meet new friends. Looking forward to the next Give Back Event.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?